Friday, August 15, 2014

Video Production Under Way!

Big shout-out to director Mike Popek for coming by the last two weekends to help me shoot a few video tutorials! Thanks also to Albert and Angela for coming by and helping us eat all the food I made! The shoot went well. I'll have videos on making Rice, Tuna Sashimi, my take on a Spicy Tuna Roll, Spicy Mayo, Eel Sauce, Maki, Nigiri, California Rolls, and Miso Soup!

I've already started editing and my first few videos should be up on my blog as well as YouTube soon. I'm still looking for some good Sushi making music, but my friend - a local LA artist called Sukriya - has loaned me some tracks I might be able to use.

Here are some pictures from the shoots:

 




 Thanks to my stand-in Albert!!

 Ahh, Sapporo...




Editing is not as easy as I thought it would be, but things are progressing!

Kanpai!



No comments:

Post a Comment